Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Daily Joy Project 2011 - Feb 16


 Like I stated in yesterday's posting, I will post my daily joys to keep my attitude in check. So here goes it for today!!

DAILY JOYS: WEDNESDAY

1) had a decent day at work even though I wanted to strangle several members
  •  This is a great praise as I was extremely moody when I woke up this morning. If I could have, I probably would have stayed in bed all day. The sun was not out and I was just frustrated at life, even though nothing was really happening. The phone calls today were difficult, but I took deep breaths and got through it.
2) I found out that in January I averaged 6 calls per hour, which I can improve on
  • This seems like a lot if you think about it on an eight hour work hour scale. I pretty much average around 48 calls per day. I though know that I can do better than that. I need to learn how to talk and type at the same time and make my notes while I am speaking with a member or provider. I then also need to place myself back into the holding cue rather than wait for my phone to do it for me. I am going to challenge myself for the rest of the month to try and raise my daily call intake. I will update you next month!
3) It is pretty warm this week for temps and I love it!
  • I like everyone in the NE Ohio area are very tired of the super cold weather and drab days of winter. I am very excited that the temperatures this week have been in the mid-40s to low 50s!!! This is huge!! I never thought how warm 40 degrees would be!! Spring is on it way soon, even if we do have one more snow storm before everything is all over with.  
4) My chef salad from Cracker Barrel hit the spot
  •  Rob and I couldn't agree on where to go to dinner until he said, "I wish there was a Cracker Barrel near by!" I being one who remembers where food places are, replied with, "I know where one is!" It was out of the way from where we were in town, but the chef salad did sure hit the spot!!
5) 2 weeks from today I will have had a total of 24 hours in Oregon!
  • I am so excited for my trip to Oregon! I am feeling a bit on the homesick side right now only because my sister, nephew, and niece are in Oregon visiting my family. I know I will be there soon visiting my family members, being able to see Kaylee, and bonding with my close friends. I sure wish Ohio was closer to Oregon, so that the trips home could be more often than once a year!

1 comment:

  1. We have a cracker barrel near us, though I don't think we've been since we had our baby 958 days ago. :) Have a great afternoon.

    -Michael

    p.s. I'm following your blog and on twitter.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails