Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Shows coming to an end

It is the month of May. The month of May makes me very sad. Not because of Mother's Day...but because all of my shows that I watch are all coming to an end. Which means that I will have to find other shows to watch or catch up on any missed episodes. Most of my shows I have seen every episode, though. The two shows that I will miss the most over the summer are 'Grey's Anatomy' and 'Brothers & Sisters'. But the show that will leave me hanging this year will be 'Private Practice.' What I hate most are the season finales. This is the way to get viewers to keep coming back for the next season to see "what happens next". They make you think about what could happen all summer and have you counting down the days until the new season starts. The shows that just started for me though are DEADLIEST CATCH and ALASKA EXPERIENCE which both on Discovery Channel. Love these two shows, and the ICE ROAD TRUCKING show will start around in June or July.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails