Friday, April 2, 2010

New Movies for FRIDAY, APRIL 2, 2010

Wow...so I have been out of the loop since I have been in Oregon!! I figured it was Friday, that I would start back up with announcing what the new movies are for the week. I will blog later more on how my trip to Oregon was. :)

Clash of the Titans - Rated: PG-13 - Stars: Sam Worthington, Liam Neeson, Ralph Fiennes - The Plot: In a loose adaptation from Greek mythology, Perseus (Worthington) who was born a god but raised as a man, sets off on an epic mission to combat Hades (Fiennes) before he can seize power from Zeus (Neeson) and unleash hell on earth.**I could go either way on this movie. Rob saw this movie today and didn't really care for it.**

The Last Song - Rated: PG - Stars: Miley Cyrus, Liam Hemsworth - The Plot: A drama centered on a rebellious young woman (Cyrus) who is sent to spend the summer with her estranged father, who abandoned his family in the past. **My mom and a few other friends read this Nicholas Sparks book and said it was awesome. I had a male co-worker watch this yesterday and he said it was ok...but definitely better than Dear, John. So I don't know...I just put the audio book for this on my iTunes and it will be on my iPod soon!! I can not wait to listen to the story!**

Why Did I Get Married, Too? - Rated: PG-13 - Stars: Janet Jackson, Tyler Perry, Jill Scott - The Plot: Four couples reunite for their annual vacation in order to socialize and to spend time analyzing their marriages. Their intimate week in the Bahamas is disrupted by the arrival of an ex-husband determined to win back his recently remarried wife. **My sister loved the first one...and I know she is looking forward to this new one. If you like the other Tyler Perry movies, then you will probably like this one as well.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails