Friday, February 19, 2010

New Movies for weekend of FEBRUARY 19, 2010

This week's posting will be pretty short for new movies that were released to theatres nationwide. The only movie that was released at least to my theatre this week was Shutter Island. It was one of the popular movies today though during the day. Other popular movies that I ripped tickets for were Valentine's Day, Wolfman, Blind Side, and Avatar.

Shutter Island - Rated R - Stars: Leonardo DiCaprio, Emily Mortimer, Mark Ruffalo - The Plot: When a psychotic killer (Mortimer) disappears from a mental institution on Shutter Island, a pair of U.S. Marshals (Ruffalo and DiCaprio) race against the clock in order to track her down. 
**I did hear people commenting as they walked out of this movie that they liked it. I will not be seeing this movie as it looks too creepy for me. If you see this movie...please let me know if you like it or not.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails