Sunday, February 28, 2010

Tomorrow is March

Well tomorrow will mark the first day of March. I thought I would spend today with saying what the theme for the NaBloPoMo for March. I got an email yesterday announcing what the theme is and how one may look at it.


The theme for next month's 31-day blogging challenge is STRANGE(R). All kinds of oddities are up for your blogular examination. (Have you seen this octopus video, for example?) If strange doesn't strike your fancy, remember the old saying, "Strangers are just friends we haven't met yet"--there are billions of them on the other side of your door, maybe one (or thirty-one) of them is worth a look?

So I will try and write on this one. I didn't write on this past months. I kind of forgot about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails