It is becoming that time of January where my mind starts to wonder back to when I was very pregnant with Kaylee. She will turn 6 years old at the end of this month which is just out of this world. How far I have came in these past six years with the terms of what an open adoption really means to me and my own family. Since I am drawn to music I tend to pick up songs that could be related to adoption. Thought I would share my list with you.
- "I will always love you" by Dolly Parton
- "Pray for me" by Michael W. Smith
- "Baby Mine" by Bette Midler
- "I hope you dance" by LeAnne Wolmack
- "Tattoo" by Jennifer Hudson
- "Here without you" by Three Doors Down
- "Remember Me" by Mark Schultz
- "Held" by Natalie Grant
- "I Will Remember You" by Sara McLachlan
- "Think of Me" by Mark Schultz
- "One More Day" by Diamond Rio
- "Everything to me" by Mark Schultz
There are a ton more that I probably could put on here...but these are the ones that really speak to me. For even a greater list of adoption related songs check out the Birthmom Buds Blog back in June of 2009.