Saturday, January 2, 2010

Tired...

I am so glad that I have the next two days off from work! I am so tired!! Work has been pretty busy the last couple of days even though we had snowfall the last couple days in the morning. I was in concessions today and I had a pretty good team with me. My backbar person was the BEST!!! she kept stuff going and it was awesome. Thanks Alyssa! :)

Monday classes start back up and so I will get back into the winter school routine. Monday I will have my Social work: Human Behavior class in the evening. I have just a little bit left to work on for my presentation and then I need to get my reading done in addition to a write up on what I got out of the chapter. Then my psych: learning disorders class is on Thursday evening. I have a test in that class. should be pretty easy as it is over just 12 disorders that we have covered since the first day. :)

Not much else going on. oh!! I was playing around with a new facebook application called Status Shuffle. I found the best saying that needs to be one's personal moto. It says, "Don't look back and ask why, look forward and ask, why not?!" Isn't that just awesome?? This is something that I need to remember for this year since there were be lots of changes for me this year again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails