Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Home movies

Last night, Rob and I spent quite a bit of time going through our video clips that were recorded from our digital camera. I am bad about transferring the clips over to the correct folder when I off load the pictures and videos from the camera after getting home from a trip or anything else. So last night was a time that we sat and renamed all the files for the videos.

I got to thinking that when I was a kid when we would want to watch something that we had recorded we had to dig out the video cassette tape that was labeled with what we wanted. Then I thought how kids today will just go to the family computer or television media center to find the videos they wanted to watch.

Rob and I got to laughing at some of the clips that we watched last night. Some were, "Why did you video that?!" or "I am so glad that I got that on video!" I thought I would share you a few. Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails