Friday, March 19, 2010

New Movies for weekend of MARCH 19, 2010

I realized that I forgot to do this posting last week. Oops!! I guess it was because I was not at work last weekend. So here...I will be getting back into the swing of things. Below are the new movies for this week. 

The Bounty Hunter - Rated: PG-13 - Stars: Jennifer Aniston, Gerard Butler - The Plot: A bounty hunter (Butler) learns that his next target is his ex-wife (Aniston), a reporter working on a murder cover-up. Soon after their reunion, the always-at-odds duo find themselves on a run-for-their-lives adventure with a bunch of New Jersey heavies in pursuit. **This looks cute...it was popular for today when I was working the box office.**

Diary of a Wimpy Kid - Rated PG - Stars: Zachary Gordon, Robert Capron, Rachael Harris - The Plot: Greg Heffley (Gordon) uses the journal his mother forces him to keep to plot his middle-school survival. **This movie is based on the children novel of the same title. I have seen the books in Target and they look really cute.** 

The Runaways - Rated R - Stars: Kristen Stewart, Dakota Fanning, Michael Shannon - The Plot: A chronicle of the groundbreaking Los Angeles band The Runaways, who formed in 1975 and were led by teenagers Joan Jett (Stewart) and Cherie Currie (Fanning). **I don't know much about this movie to say yes or no on it.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails