Friday, March 5, 2010

You're Late! Your Late, for a very special date!

This week there were only two new movies opening nationwide, but you would not know that since Tim Burton's "Alice In Wonderland" opened this weekend. The other movie this week was called Brooklyn's Finest. Below is the synopsis for both of these movies....

Alice In Wonderland - Stars: Mia Wasikowska, Johnny Depp - The Plot: 19-year-old Alice (Wasikowska) returns to the magical world from her childhood adventure, where she reunites with her old friends and learns of her true destiny: to end the Red Queen's reign of terror. **Now you all know that I love Johnny Depp. I will be seeing this movie as I have been totally waiting for this movie. I am a fan of most Tim Burton movies as well. There are a few Tim Burton movies that I have not seen due to I was just not interested in then. But when it comes to Tim and Johnny working together I do like what I end up watching. I have not seen this new movie yet, but I will soon. Hopefully this weekend...but I may wait for the big hype die down a little bit. I don't know. I am not listening to what people are saying about the movie.** 

Brooklyn's Finest - Stars: Richard Gere, Don Cheadle, Ethan Hawke - The Plot: In Brooklyn, New York, three veteran cops (Gere, Hawke, and Cheadle) struggling with their own personal and professional dilemmas dispatched to a notorious housing project, where they will each collide with destiny.**This movie looks interesting. I am curious about this one. Maybe because I like the actors in this movie, I don't know.**

Well that is what is out this week. Still popular at the box office is Avatar, Shutter Island, The Crazies, Crazy Heart, and The Blindside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails